Rex went to visit our local rep of the builder today during the day while I was at work, since she is not there evenings. He reported no surprises as to what comes included with our house and the few options we do want. None of the few additional items we want are prohibitive in cost, not even making it 2 feet wider to be the same size as the model we visited. We will "hash over" the options together to make sure we are on the same page when we visit her Monday - when I happen to have a regularly scheduled vaca day. (I will be at a "Women of Faith" conference Friday night and Saturday with some ladies from church and look forward to that.) We will then see our mortgage lady next Tues. or Wed. evening since she is off Monday. So far so good.....dare I presume that it's really going to happen this time!!!
